Patient: 27 year old mother of two (overweight, though the scale read 10lbs less then it should had)
Healthy: heart/blood pressure, lungs, brain and other internal organs (upon initial inspection) No immediate concerns.
- Sore throat/swollen glands (again!)
- Digestive issues- 1st step = blood tests (celiac and food allergies)
- Painful varicose veins behind knee joint, removal should be put off to avoiding future complications.
- Irregular periods and lower right abdominal pain (discuss with OBGYN ASAP)
- Didn’t even address carpal tunnel/wrist pain
Conclusion: I’m falling apart
Perk: Renewed xanax rx